Wednesday 17 March 2010

my life today

assalamualaikum wbt

this morning i wake up at 6 o'clock hearing my roommate, mr k ccoking something in the kitchen..luckily coz if not for surely i will skip subuh becoz last night couldn't sleep very well coz a lot of things keep playing in my head..going to bed at 12.30 but for sure i stay awake for another 2 hours just lying try to close my mind and enter the world of dream..

so many things happen lately..either study or my personal life..
study going fine..still have a lot to read, but really short time to go..just another 3 months then i finish my life as a student..hooray..and actually i discover a new passsion for surgery and obstetrics..weird..i never like these 2 subject but suddenly here i am..well things change..

after subuh prayer, i sat and like always clicking something on my keyboard..lately i'm curious about something..something that i never think before my final year here..it's not that it's a trend but it just keep crossing my mind..maybe the time have come kot..that why i say, things have change..i pray that every decision i made gonna benefit me..i try, i work hard, i pray to Allah, now i istiqamah..coz we only plan, while Allah make it happen..no matter how much you try if something doesn't meant for you, it's not gonna happen..

this is my first entry here..i'm a simple guy, from a simple family who try to find a place in this temporary world before heading to the place where everything will be permanent..

and about that thing that keep crossing on my mind, well i'm gonna try until i succeed..no giving up..

salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment